The fall 2015 application deadline has been extended to June 1st.
Application Deadlines for Fall 2015 Cohort
- Early Advantage
- December 1, 2014
- Scholarship Priority
- March 1, 2015
- Late Application
- Extended to June 1
Four Continents, Two Degrees, One Global Experience
Immerse yourself in a global setting.
The Global Partners MBA is a 14-month, four-continent, full-time program that is intensive, highly experiential, and designed to prepare the next generation of leaders for careers in the global business arena.
Global Partners students learn first-hand what it takes to become tomorrow’s global leaders and gain the real-world experience today’s global organizations demand.
More than an academic program, Global Partners provides
- An unparalleled living classroom experience. Students rotate their studies through extended residency stays in three of the world’s leading international cites: Atlanta, Rio and Paris.
- Interaction with corporate and government leaders in each locale with business tours including extended company visits to China (Beijing, Shanghai and one second-tier city); Washington, D.C.; and Brussels.
- Program themes – Executive Leadership and Commercial Diplomacy – integrated throughout the curriculum and contrasted across four continents and regional trading blocks.
- A cohort program taught in English.
- A jointly developed and delivered curriculum, extensive faculty collaboration, and cutting-edge technological innovations.
- World-class, national and internationally renowned business schools and faculty.
- A hands-on experience through a 16-week International Internship Module. This unique opportunity represents the culmination of classroom and international experiences in a live situation.
- A life-long network of colleagues and alumni from all three institutions.
- An MBA from Georgia State University’s nationally ranked Robinson College of Business.
- A Master d’Administration des Entreprises from IAE de Paris.
Woven into the fabric of the Global Partners MBA is a theme of leadership, ethics, and sustainability. It is an intense, retrospective, experiential learning process that prepared me for the challenges I face in an evolving global business climate.
- Aaron Uddin, Class of 2009
The connections I made with people, particularly in Rio de Janeiro, extended beyond networking for my internship. I formed friendships that will forever keep me connected to the culture.
- Elizabeth Hix, Class of 2010Read more »